Wisconsin girl. Dairy farmer. Lover of cheese, fringe, and old stuff. Sharing stories from my modern-day farm life.
I’m not really sure where to begin, but I am good at making lists. That being the case, I will tell you what you need to know about me in list form.
Top 10 Factoids about this farm chick
I was born and raised to be a dairy farmer. Before I could even walk, I was in the barn. Cows and family have always been a big part of my life and I’m lucky to live this lifestyle.
- I firmly believe that everything is better with cheese on it.
- I went to college at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls and majored in Dairy Science.
- I met my husband at a UWRF Dairy Club event. That’s right, some colleges have clubs for people who love dairy cows.
- I currently farm with my husband and his parents in west central Wisconsin.
- I have a black lab named Cash and I have in depth conversations with him more often than I would like to admit.
- My drink of choice is Crown Royal and water. When I’m feeling fancy, I add a lemon wedge.
- I have two younger sisters and they are my best friends.
- I’m obsessed with Miranda Lambert and Ree Drummond- The Pioneer Woman.
- I look forward to a future of dairy farming and hope our farm and industry continues to grow and prosper.