“It is the most wonderful time of the year!”. June is Dairy month, do you know what that means? Time to celebrate cows, farmers, cheese and ALL things dairy related! There are so many great ways to celebrate this month; here are a few! Most of these activities are kid-friendly; if you are looking for an adult version, just add booze.
- Host a game night featuring Dairy Trivia. Here and here are some trivia questions.
- Visit a local dairy farm. If you live in a rural area or know a dairy farmer, pay them a visit! I am sure they would love to show you around their farm and introduce you to a few cows. Be careful, they might put you to work! 😉
3. Make fancy grilled cheese sandwiches. Here is a list of fun recipes.
4. Throw a Wine & Cheese Party. Follow the link for some great tips.
5. Attend a Dairy Breakfast on the Farm. Depending on where you are, you might have the opportunity to attend a dairy breakfast! They are so much fun and great way to meet dairy farmers and their cows. Here is a list of Wisconsin dairy events going on this summer and here is a list of dairy events happening in the Midwest!
- Go out for ice cream or have an ice cream sundae bar at home.
- Try this yogurt smoothie recipe for breakfast or a snack.
HAPPY JUNE DAIRY MONTH!